Home Decor Catalogs by Mail Order

I love mail order catalogs for home decor catalogs.
All. Decoration, furniture, department stores, crafts, painting, tiling, doors and windows, wool and arts and crafts, fine arts, clothing, packaging, dance. What do I know? 


 
I discovered the internet, I order them in print. I read for hours, which to me is the sarcasm of Mr. Plumetis. And I keep for years. There, you can imagine the comments ...
I have a thing for decorating catalogs. For some time, I think they look more and more magazines.
This is also the slogan of the catalog is AM PM, according to them, "the magazine decor where everything is for sale."
I take this opportunity to bring justice to stylists and photographers who portray products in a magical way sometimes irrelevant because, inevitably, in a catalog brand, it is necessary to show everything, even the less glamorous ^ - ^.
I also learned in the IKEA catalog that my style was "& cottage industry." 

I do not like labels but yes, my selection of pages is therefore similar to the industrial style / cottage (spot the mistake!) And then others are pop / girly / shabby chic. For that matter!

Postingan terkait: